Isn’t a box, just a box? Shouldn’t a bottle be just a bottle? If you rely on the same perspective, then you are not maximizing your packaging’s full potential. If you are looking to employ the services of the best complete packaging solutions provider in the industry, then you need to understand how packaging can help you.
The Basics of PackagingFirst off, it should be understood that packaging is not just for containing your product. It is almost as important as the product itself! Consider these functions:
- It should be a barrier against dirt or contaminants ensuring that the product is kept clean.
- For consumables, it should prevent losses by preventing leaks, and cracks, among others.
- The design should provide protection as well as convenience in handling, transportation, and distribution.
- It should help consumers identify your brand and convince them to purchase your product.
- lack of material knowledge;
- narrow choice of materials; and
- packaging costing more than the product.
Five Characteristics Your Complete Packaging Solutions Supplier Should Have