With the variety of options contract packaging services offer, choosing the correct packaging for your product is becoming a difficult choice. Outsourcing packaging services to other companies is a great way to ease the stress on your part regarding the packaging your product needs. Here’s why it is better to outsource:
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING CONTRACT PACKAGING SERVICES
- Outsourcing minimizes the cost of your company as you will be devoting less workforce and operational expenses for the planning and creation of a packaging.
- Outsourcing allows you to focus on your core business and further improve your brand.
- By getting the services of a contract packager, you save on the cost to acquire hardware for packaging, not to mention the trained workforce to produce the package.
- By partnering with a reliable contract packager like Consolidated Strategy Group, you can take advantage of years of experience in providing the best packaging services adapted to suit your product’s needs.
- Audience: You would want a packaging that would appeal to your target market. For instance, if your audience is children, then putting pictures of cartoon characters and fun and colorful images might help grab their attention.
- Transport: How secure would your product be transported in a specific packaging? Look ahead! Not thinking about this straight up might incur you unnecessary transportation costs.
- Material: Think about your product and respect it. Know its needs and understand what type of material can serve these needs.
- Human interaction: In a fancier term, ergonomics, or how people interact with your product. If your consumers encounter problems regarding how to access your product because of the way it is packed, your brand is in trouble.
ADVANTAGES OF PLASTIC TUBESPlastic tube packaging has been the go-to packaging means by many industries including food, pharmaceutical, and especially cosmetics. As such, the manufacturing process of plastic tubes has been developed and improved dramatically to the point that its advantages are significantly highlighted. Here are some:
- CostPackaging cost is typically 10% of the total production cost of a product. With improvements in production technology, plastic tubes are an affordable way to achieve this without sacrificing quality.
- VersatilityBecause tubes can be designed in all sorts of shapes and sizes, its list of possible uses is endless. Use 3-ml. tubes for samples while manufacturing 250–270-ml. tubes for the real product. Different types of heads can also be attached to the tubes depending on the function desired or your aesthetic choices.
- Environment-friendlyAs said earlier, because of technological improvements, materials used to manufacture plastic tubes have become more environmentally friendly over the years. Companies can now market these packages as being the eco-friendly option.