Contract Packaging Needs
Priding itself as a “one-stop shop,” Consolidated Strategy Group handles all contract packaging
needs—liquid and dry blending to filling manufactured components. Our integrated and consolidated packaging and production system will take care of your needs from start to finish.
WHAT IS CONTRACT PACKAGING?
Packaging is both an art and a science. As an art, packaging should not only contain your product but carry it in a way that entices consumers to purchase it. As a science, packaging aids in the protection of your product from contamination, spillage, and other accidents. Combining these two in a delicate balance is the job of a contract packager. In contract packaging, a company, like Consolidated Strategy Group, is hired to provide a range of packaging services. Outsourcing these services has been done for years now and should only be entrusted to partners who are exceptional at their job. A contract packager should be:
- RESOURCEFUL:Consolidated Strategy Group can design, make, and assemble your whole product line. We create designs and packaging specifically suited to your product’s need.
- CAPABLE:Backed by 40 years of professional custom packing experience, Consolidated Strategy Group has earned its reputation as one of the most trustworthy providers of complete turnkey components and packaging in the industry. Our clients’ success speaks for our expertise in the packaging field.
- FLEXIBLE:At Consolidated Strategy Group, we have it as our primary goal to help our clients with their next product packaging project. We can adapt to every nuance of your target consumers and modify our strategies and design to serve your needs best.
- CERTIFIED:A trustworthy contract packager is recognized by institutions locally and globally. Consolidated Strategy Group has certifications to back our reputation:
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration registered
- State of California Department of Health Services Food and Drug Branch registered
- Certified organic food processor/handler
- Certified gluten-free
- Kosher producer
- GMP/Food safety audited
Entrust your contract packaging needs only to a co-packager that has the RESOURCEFULNESS, CAPABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, and CERTIFICATION to achieve your packaging goals!
WHAT CAN WE DO?
At Consolidated Strategy Group, protection, identification, convenience, integrity, and stability of the products we provide are our primary concern. We offer various packaging services for all sorts of industries. Implementing innovative packaging solutions, we offer packaging that reflects your brand image and protects the quality of your product.
Pharmaceutical Industry Pharmaceutical packaging
demands a high level of product integrity. Protecting, labeling, and stabilizing pharmaceutical products are our primary concern. With our team of experts, we carefully study a product’s physical and chemical properties and adapt our packaging to meet the requirements.
Without question, like in pharmaceutical products, food packaging is essential in ensuring the protection and increased shelf-life of the product. We develop low-cost, high-quality food packaging solutions that not only boost your product’s image but also safeguards the well-being of your consumers.
In this competitive market, looks can make or break your product. Choosing carefully every aspect of the packaging from the material, concept, design, and distribution, rest assured that we are on top each step of the way. So what are you waiting for? Be it for cosmetic, food, or pharmaceutical packaging, Consolidated Strategy Group upholds excellent service, helping you deliver your product at its finest. Contact us now and let us know how we can help.