Do you ever wonder about the perfect mix of contract packaging that you will get for your brand? We at Consolidated Strategy Group will make sure that you receive only the best packaging that you deserve. What we offer in our contract packaging service is nothing less than the best, including liquid and dry blending, and filling manufactured components. We fill anything you can think of – containers, squeeze tubes, bags, jars, bottle, and file them into retail boxes and displays. In addition, we employ pressure sensitive labeling for containers, jars, bottles, and tubes. We also do print shrink labeling and component screen printing.
Improving Your BusinessWhile you may worry that packaging is just another expense, you should know that it gives added value to your brand and the products it carries. Your packaging approach can make or break your business. Hence, your packaging should entice your customers to try your products and see if they live up to their expectations. Many companies put a premium on packaging investment as a means to promote their brands, upgrade the efficiency of their processes, and increase profits. But not all of these companies can afford the packaging they want. If you are among them, we at Consolidated Strategy Group would like to partner with you and offer our acclaimed contract packaging services. When you do contract packaging, you still get to dictate the procedures and specifications needed, while leaving us to do the more technical work. Our contract packaging services are unparalleled and the best in the region. When you invest in us, we’ll work together on the best options for our partnership.
EquipmentWe house state-of-the-art technologies that make production faster and easier than ever. Moreover, our equipment is made up of a great range of machines that have the following functions:
- Filling – When you want to fill your packaging with distinct quality, you can choose from semi to fully automatic pressurized speed lines. These are the equipment that you have to consider.
- Packaging Optimization – When we optimize, we make products fly off the shelves. Our packaging methods aim to save time, money, and resources.
- Labeling – Labeling solutions are carried out with the necessary depth. The procedure includes implementing logos, and placing inner box labels. You can expect only the best brand placement from us.
CertificationsAt Consolidated Strategy Group, we have mastered the art of contract packaging like no other before us. Our certifications include:
- Registration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Registration as a food processor with California's Department of Health Services (Food and Drug Branch)
- Quality Assurance International mark of food processor/handler
- GFCO Gluten-Free Certification
- GMP/Food Safety Audit
- Kosher production